Outfit:Button down:Forever 21 old (similar style,similar style) | Leggings:Nordstrom | Shoes:New Balance old (similar style) | Earrings:ShopBop | Necklace:Bauble Bar sold out (similar style) | Bracelet:Etsy c/o | Watch:FitBit
Sofia’s Outfit:Headband:Gift Similar style and similar style so cute!! | Onesie:Baby Gap sold out (similar style) | Pants:Baby Gap | Shoes:Freshly Picked Mocs c/o sold out (similar style so pretty) | Stroller:Evenfo Pivot Travel System c/o
Now that spring is just a few months away we’ve been trying to get out as much as possible with Manny Jr and baby Sofi. We have been taking advantage of the nice temps before it gets too hot and humid to enjoy being outside. Little man loves playing with his dad, and is starting to love kicking, and picking up his soccer ball. The soccer ball was one of the best Christmas gifts!!
We had to get Sofi a carseat for my husbands car. So, we decided to try the Evenflo Pivot Travel System because the carseat snaps into the stroller. This was a feature we really wanted because if the baby is sleeping the last thing we want to do is wake her. She is definitely mommas baby because she does not like being woken up. We really wanted a stroller that was easy to use, and that we could use with my son as well. This fit all of the criteria on our check list. We’ve been embracing wearing Sofi in the Baby Bjorn when we have both kiddos with us. Little man gets to enjoy his chair and snack tray. He loves being independent, and the snack tray allows us to put goodies in there for him to snack on while we go for walks. It just makes life so much easier because my son can sit in the stroller, and one of us can wear Sofi. She loves being close to us.
The reason I ended up going with the Evenflo Pivot Travel System was because I really liked that the carseat could click into the stroller, or I could adjust the regular stroller seat to be a bassinet. So, those were features I loved. The stroller is easy to put up, and isn’t heavy or bulky. I really like that it doesn’t take up a lot of trunk space.
Have you tried the Evenflo Pivot Stroller?
Evenflo Pivot Travel Stroller Review
- I wish the actual box that the stroller came in had handles, or indentions that went in. It was really hard to move this heavy box on my own.
- I wish the stroller bar was covered with another material that wasn’t foam. I’ve found in my experience the foam can get sticky if you live somewhere hot and humid. Houston is definitely both of those.
- The handle bar height isn’t adjustable, and I worry that this could pose a challenge for someone whose taller than me.
- There is lots of under carriage space for all the odds and ends needed for the baby. So, you’ll have plenty of space for the diaper bag and handbag.
- I love how easy, and intuitive it is to fold and unfold. Very similar to the UppaBaby brand in regards to how easy it is to fold and unfold. Huge bonus here!!
- The stroller seat carries up to 50 lbs.
- Love the two colors the stroller comes in.
- Love that the toddler chair can transform into a bassinet.
- Love the nice big canopy on the stroller seat, and carseat.
Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope y’all have a great weekend!!
This post has been sponsored by Evenflo. As always all opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting those who support Pretty In Her Pearls.