Hi! I can’t believe this is my first time having Ya’ll officially in my kitchen. Welcome! A couple of weeks ago Nordstrom shared their famous pink lemonade recipe and I had to make it. It totally had me missing lunches there so of course, I started making one basically a day. Well after making it every day for a couple of weeks I have fine-tuned it. My strawberry pink lemonade is just the right amount of tart and sweet. This is quickly becoming my favorite drink for summer days. It would make a really good drink for all the summer barbeques. Just add a shot of vodka and mix well.
Okay here’s the recipe. I am such a rule follower so I love recipes with exact measurements and directions. So you can totally expect exact directions. Check out my Instagram for a video of me making this too! It should be fun!
Here’s what you need
-Fresh Strawberries (If you want your lemonade to be similar in texture to the fruit in Starbucks berry drinks freeze your strawberries for about 20-30 minutes.)
- Puree your chilled/frozen strawberries (about 6) with a teaspoon of brown sugar. You won’t use all of the strawberry puree, but you can store the rest of it in a mason jar and use it for your next strawberry lemonade.
- Fill your cup almost full with ice.
- Add 2 Tablespoons of frozen strawberry puree to your cup filled with ice.
- Add lemonade to almost the top.
- Stir the lemonade and strawberry puree till it’s mixed.
- Cut a lemon round to put on the straw.
- If you want to make it a grown-up summer cocktail add a shot of vodka (I like Grey Goose!) and stir.
- Add your lid and drink.
- You can adjust this recipe to make a big pitcher of Pink Strawberry Lemonade.
- Refrigerate Lemon before cutting. It keeps the shape more.
- Add the lemon slices on the top of the pitcher or you can leave them to the side on a tray.
- Freeze strawberries for 30 minutes before pureeing.
Let me know if you try it and love it! Leave a comment I would love to know. Leave your favorite summertime drink or cocktail comment below. Happy almost summertime!
This weekend we plan on hanging with our babies and playing outside. I hope you have a good week!
Shop The Recipe
Shop My Outfit