Hi friends! It’s that time of year again when one of the best sales of the year is almost here. So, with that being said let’s talk about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, and why I think it is worth your time and my time. Okay, this is the only sale of its kind where a retailer gives you a discount on brand new fall merchandise as soon as it’s available.
There is a catch because this Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is a big thank you to their credit card holders aka their loyal shoppers. So, to shop this sale being a credit card holder helps since it rolls out in tiers to the different Nordstrom card holders first and then it’s open to everyone after that.
So here are the important dates and times you need to know:
- June 29 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Preview
- July 6 Early Access for cardholders with Icon status
- July 7 Early Access for cardholders with Ambassador status
- July 9 Early Access for cardholders with Influencer status Ambassador Early Access 3 am est
- July 15 Anniversary Sale opens to the general public at 12:01am est!
- July 31 Sale ends at 2:59am est
Here is what you need to do if you are a Nordstrom card holder and don’t know what tier you are. Log in to your Nordstrom card account and see what your credit card tier status is. It’s just that easy to check your status.
Here’s how to shop early!
Early access gives you the ability to shop 9 days before everyone else. Let me tell you this is helpful because things sell out really fast. Somethings sell out literally with in hours of being added to this sale. So to get access to this sale you will need a Nordstrom Credit Card. I opened my Nordstrom Card when Sofi was a baby. So long story short about 6 years ago, and it’s one of my favorite credit cards to have because the service at Nordstrom is impeccable and it makes returns hassle free.
Nordstrom Card Benefits
- Early Access to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
- A $40 bonus note when approved for use on a future purchase
- At least 2 points per dollar spent when using your Nordstrom credit card
- Automatically gain access to Nordy Club benefits!
- No annual fee
Nordstrom Retail Card is a store card that can only be used to shop at Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack, HauteLook, and Trunk Club. You’ll earn at least 2 points per dollar spend in-store and online.
Why Is the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale such a big deal?
It’s a big deal because it’s basically Christmas in July. I love that it’s so close to my birthday too! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is the one time a year that Nordstrom shares brand new FALL Merchandise on sale. After the sale, prices go back up, so this event is an amazing time to grab late summer, Fall, and even Winter pieces you can wear for months to come.
What Can I Do To Prepare For The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?
- Mark your calendar and set your clocks for July 15th at 12:01am EST!
- Clean out your closet! Take inventory of what you have in your closet. This is a big sale so it is easy to get overwhelmed by all the options that are available. This is a great time to stock up on basics like tees, sweaters, jackets, jeans, and booties.
- Scan the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Preview. This will help you come up with a list early on of some of your favorites are that you want to keep your eye on. This will help you get what you want before they sell out. This really me out last year.
- Make sure to stop by Pretty In Her Pearls often because I will update my personal favorites, purchases, and outfit ideas.
- Follow me on the LiketoKnow.it app as I will be posting some app-only content and it’s a super easy way to shop my sale outfits!
- If you don’t want to add another App to your phone I’ve got you covered. You can always find my outfits on my Instagram Outfits page here on the blog and a full blown Nordstrom Anniversary Sale SHOP.
How and Where Do I Shop The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?
You can shop the NSale in store and online. I suggest shopping online because you can shop in the comfort of your home. If you have a Nordstrom near by I highly recommend curb side pickup. It’s easy and hassle free. That means you order online but can get your items the same or the next day!
A lot of you ask how I can get credit for “in-store” purchases when you shop my links (Thank you! Y’all are so sweet!) and in-store/curbside pickup orders made online totally count!
WHY SHOULD I CHECK OUT THE SALE EARLY IF I DON’T HAVE EARLY ACCESS?
You can easily add items to your wishlist on Nordstrom.com so they will all be there when the time comes to check out on July 15th when the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale officially begins (or when your designated cardholder day opens up)! I will be posting sale content starting the 6th so feel free to add my faves and purchases to your own personal list.
Early access gives you the ability to shop 9 days before everyone else. Let me tell you this is helpful because things sell out really fast. Somethings sell out literally within hours of being added to this sale. So to get early access to this sale you will need a Nordstrom Credit Card. I opened my Nordstrom Card when Sofi was a baby. So, long story short about 6 years ago I opened my Nordstrom card, and it’s one of my favorites to have because the service at Nordstrom is impeccable and it makes returns hassle free. Have fun shopping the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale early!